Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

MAG COVERS: Katy Perry for 'ROLLING STONE' [Video]

 In the new issue of Rolling Stone, on stands and in the digital archive on June 24th, Katy Perry takes contributing editor Erik Hedegaard backstage at the kick-off of her California Dreams Tour.

Between the elaborate rehearsals and three-hour make-up sessions, Perry reveals that she's recently undergone a political awakening.

"It just feels like the thing running our country is a bank, money," she says. "I know it sounds like an intense viewpoint, but I'm only slowly but surely getting the wool taken off my eyes. When I was a kid, I asked questions about my faith. Now I'm asking questions about the world."

Check out more from the photo shoot below!! Pick up your copy today!!
{Source}




0 comments:

Post a Comment

,