Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

VIDEO PREMIERE: NICOLE SCHERZINGER FEAT. 50 CENT - RIGHT THERE

Nicole is the June 2011 cover girl for Glamour UK magazine and she hints at having a role on the upcoming U.S. edition of X Factor. Check out her video from the new single 'Right There'
GLAMOUR’s June cover girl Nicole Scherzinger is refusing to spill the beans on her rumoured position on the US X Factor judging panel, despite Simon Cowell confirming that he wants the former Pussycat Doll on the show.
“I don’t know what’s going on with it…everything’s up in the air,” she said in the new issue of GLAMOUR magazine, which is out next Thursday.
The 32-year-old singer went on to say that Simon was impressed with her when she filled in for Cheryl Cole last year on the UK version of the show.
“I was like, ‘I’m going to be a crummy judge…’ I could empathise with those kids because I’d been in the same position. I got to show Simon Cowell that I know what I’m talking about – and help him out a little,” she teased.
“I was the angel on his shoulder. Joking aside, he’s very inspiring. You want to be the best that you can around him – and that says a lot.”
Nicole looked stunning as she posed in a selection of gorgeous summer dresses for the issue, in which her hair was styled by the winner of E4 competition The Great British Hairdresser. The final episode – which will reveal the winner – airs next Monday at 10pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,