Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

MAG COVERS: Beyonce on Australia's 'CLEO Magazine'


Beyonce graces the cover of Australia’s Cleo magazine’s July 2011 issue. Her cover shoots are not just impacting the states but the King B manages to grace several covers all around the globe!!

Recently, Beyonce’s Facebook page was updated with a quote from her describing her upcoming July 28 release, 4, as well as a quote from Kenny ‘Babyface’ Edmonds:

    “The album is definitely an evolution. It’s bolder than the music on my previous albums because I’m bolder. The more mature I become and the more life experiences I have, the more I have to talk about. I really focused on songs being classics, songs that would last, songs that I could sing when I’m 40 and when I’m 60.”
– Beyonce

    “What is the definition of perfection…or the closest thing to it? Beyoncé. Icons are made. Stars are born. From the moment Beyoncé took her first breath, her star was shining. What an honor it is for me to say that I danced with a true star. Or wrote. Same thing. :) ”
    -Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,