Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kelly Rowland on the Set of 'Sexy Abs' Workout DVD [Photos &Video]



Want sexy abs? Hollywood Trainer and Exercise TV Personality, Jeanette Jenkins teams up with her client and good friend Kelly Rowland in a unique, easy to follow ab toning workout DVD. It is a compilation of the best routines for cardio, plyometric drills, and intervals that focus on strength, power, resistance and total-core transformation.


  Jeanette Jenkins' Bikini Boot Camp. She uses previous released DVD's, as well as spends time with Jeanette herself to craft a workout and diet routine that works. "It's probably one the hardest DVDs I have ever encountered. I have a good time with it, of course. She just has such a good time training so, when I’m doing the bikini boot camp challenge, I’m smiling, I’m happy, I’m moving," says Kelly.
{Source}






0 comments:

Post a Comment

,