Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Clive Davis 2013 Pre-GRAMMY Gala: Brandy, Jill Scott, John Mayer, Janelle Monae, Sting, Jennifer Hudson, Ciara, Wiz Khalifa, John Legend, Ashanti & MORE




Presented by Clive Davis and The Recording Academy, the ninth Pre-Grammy Gala, guests heard moving tributes to the evening’s special honoree, Epic chairman/CEO Antonio “L.A.” Reid and were treated to a series of knockout performances by Patti Smith, the Lumineers, Usher, Miguel, Emeli Sande and capped by a duet featuring Jennifer Hudson and the legendary Gladys Knight.

Check out more pics from the event below!!!










 




Jennifer Hudson & Clive Davis

Brandy

Jill Scott

Natasha Beddingfield

Nicole Richie

Katy Perry

Jordin Sparks

Estelle

Janelle Monae

Kelsey Grammer


Sting

Wiz Khalifa

Ciara & Future

L.A. Reid

Tyra Banks

Ashanti

John Mayer

Gladys Knight


Melissa & Joan Rivers

Miley Cyrus

Carly Rae Jepsen

Chrissy Teigen & John Legend

Quincy Jones

Randy Jackson & Ryan Seacrest

Kathy Griffin

1 comments:

  1. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?

    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site Movers Dayton

    ReplyDelete

,