Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HOT SHOTS: Rihanna in GLAMOUR Magazine [PHOTOS & VIDEO]



Rihanna is the latest Glamour covergirl! Ms. Fenty is featured in the September issue of the magazine looking fabulous. Check out a few excerpts from her interview BELOW!!

On Drama
“I hate drama. But at the same time, nothing bothers me more than when life’s perfect. And that’s the sick part. I just love a challenge, whether it’s a relationship, my career, clothing…”

On her personal style

“Getting dressed, I want to pick the most bizarre pair of shorts so I can figure out how to make it look right, or work an outfit that will make people go, “What the hell is she wearing?”

On Dominant Men
“I play a very dominant role in my life, in every aspect of it. And I like to feel like a lady still, at some point. I feel like that’s the time when a guy really gets to be a man, and I get to be a woman. And if I’m being a man in the bedroom too, there’s nothing really in it for me.”

On females dominating music
“There’s a pack. It’s me, Gaga, Katy Perry, Beyoncé…who else? Ke$ha, for sure. Women are definitely dominating music right now, and that’s because we are competitive beings. I feel like music hasn’t been this exciting in a while.”

Read more Here






{Source}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,