Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MAG COVERS: Kelly Rowland covers Vibe's JUICE Issue



Kelly Rowland serves us more than L!FE on August/September 2011 JUICE issue cover of Vibe Magazine. In her most revealing interview to date, Kelly opens up about everything from the Knowles in her life to sextoy shopping with the girls. Get glimpse of the story and read the full interview when the issue hits August 16. 


On if she feels more appreciated in Europe
No, not really. People still compare me to B over there. I said in an interview recently, ‘You know, if you guys would be a little bit more intelligent and ask me about myself we’ll have a much better interview.’ You can’t want a story from me and keep asking me about the past.

On if she exhaled when she parted ways with Mathew Knowles
I did, but I also felt like, ‘Oh my God, what have I done?!’ I stayed in the house for two days. I was sad. It was like a funeral. I had to deaden that situation in order to start fresh. That’s a very long time to have the same manager and the same label.

On becoming comfortable with her sexuality
I came into my sexuality while I was recording this album. I can walk into a sex shop now and not worry about what people would say if they saw me in there. [....] I go at the right time. Nighttime. 1 a.m. The really good ones are open that late.
Read more over at Vibe





0 comments:

Post a Comment

,