Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Jazmine Sullivan - 'Drive By (Always on My Mind)'


Jazmine Sullivan brings us 'Drive By' (Always on My Mind),' just months after announcing that she was taking a break from music.

While the track may not be an official single, it's still a good way of making sure she doesn't fall off of our radar completely. 'Drive By' boasts an ecelectic mix of sounds starting off with a jumpy, mid-tempo bassline, diverting to a soulful, bluesy sound.

Jazmine informed her fans that she was taking some time away from music, writing on her Twitter: "I'm trying to figure out who I am... w/out a mike, paper or pen. I promised myself when it wasn't fun anymore I wouldn't do it. and here i am."

The songstress hasn't made an announcement on when or if she will be returning to music.
TAKE A LISTEN BELOW!!!





{Source}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,