Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Nicki Minaj 'TOP OF THE WORLD' [Unreleased Track]/ NICKI HEADED TO THE BIG SCREEN??

An unreleased track by Nicki Minaj "Top of the World," was floating around the web today just waiting for us to get our ears on it.

Though the track was never heard before, its similarities to Nick's past work has us thinking this is from her pre-Young Money era.

The song chronicles the journey of the Queens raptress from a nobody to a somebody.
{Source}

In recent news, Nicki Minaj has set her sights on Hollywood. The head Barb has expressed plans to pursue acting and has one big-time actor on her wish list of co-stars.


“I went to school to be an actress. I never expected to be a rapper. It just fell in my lap,” Nicki told Entertainment Weekly at the MTV Movie Awards. “So I would like to get an acting gig. I hope that when I am done with the tour I can go back and do some acting. That is my long-term goal.

And just who would she like to work with? “Will Smith, because he’s a very successful rapper turned actor and therefore a role model,” she explained. “And [Alice in Wonderland director] Tim Burton because I love his crazy imagination. He comes up with these characters that are just so fascinating and the costumes and just creates these whole worlds.”
Before she hits the big screen, the “Super Bass” rapper is polishing her set for Britney Spears’ “Femme Fatale” tour. “I want to go all out and make it over the top and theatrical. There will be costume changes and hair changes. Lots of sexy outfits and dancing,” she said. “I don’t know how to do things normal and boring. Why? People pay good money for concert tickets these days.”
{Source}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

,