Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

HOT SHOTS : Kelly Rowland shoots with famed photographer DEREK BLANKS




Ms. Kelly Rowland is on the promo trail and this time goes back in front of the lens for famed photographer Derek Blanks in Atlanta, displaying a more bold and edgy look than before with her Alter Ego shoot with the photographer. She recently revealed that since turning the milestone age of 30, she found a new confidence, leaving her feeling comfortable in her own skin.

"I feel that I’ve come into my own. I’m confident in my voice,” Kelly told Hip Hop Weekly. "That’s where my business sense has picked up. Every artist kinda has to manage himself. It’s fine to have someone there, but it needs to be a partnership."

You can see more hot shots of Ms. Kelly after the jump.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

,