Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Beyonce - 'PARTY' Ft. Andre 3000

Another new song from Beyonce Knowles has been embraced by music fans. Titled "Party", it's a low-key number which has some feel-good vibes. A throwback to '80s, the breezy sound which is combined with Beyonce's smooth vocals makes this song worth of repeats.

"Your touch is driving me crazy/ I can't explain the way I feel/ Tuck down with the radio on/ And the night belong to us," Beyonce croons. "Just hold me close, don't let me go."

The song which was produced by Kanye West, features Andre Benjamin aka Andre 3000, is confirmed to appear among new materials in Beyonce's soon-to-be-released studio album "4". It comes from production hands of rap mogul Kanye West and top notch music maker Consequence.

Led by women-empowerment single "Run the World (Girls)", the album is going to be released across the United States on June 28. Its second single "Best Things I Never Had" recently made its way out and has already received positive response from most of her fans.

CHECK IT OUT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,