Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MUSIC NEWS: Beyoncé Responds To Leak Of New Album '4'


Earlier today Beyonce expressed her feelings towards the leak of her new LP, '4', due out June 28th, 2011. Check out what King B had to say below.


"My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans. When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs."


Although the album was leaked, I am sure Bey had a lot more control over the whole project seeing that she is no longer under her father's management. I personally think this will be her worst comeback yet pertaining to album sales. What do you guys think??


PRE-ORDER '4' TODAY!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,