Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

LISTEN UP: Jadakiss - "I Love You (A Dedication To My Fans) The Mixtape



Jadakiss just wants to spread a little love.

On I LOVE YOU. (A Dedication to My Fans) The Mixtape, Jadakiss embraces his audience like never before, personally expressing his gratitude via some of the best and most brilliant rhymes of his career thus far. "Hold Me Down" bounces with a soulful groove that proves the perfect palette for the MC's mic mastery.

"I'm trying to make it a beautiful summer for the listeners," he declares. There's no doubt that he will with I LOVE YOU.

Jadakiss sat down for an exclusive interview with ARTISTdirect.com editor and Dolor author Rick Florino about "Hold You Down", bringing some love to hip hop, kicking it with fans, where he's headed next, storytelling and so much more.

Check out Jadakiss on 106&Park below & the Mixtape is IN STORES NOW!! 



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

,