Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MUSIC NEWS: Nicki Minaj opens up in 'E! Entertainment Special' [VIDEO]




Nicki Minaj will share her story in an upcoming special for E!

The 'Super Bass' singer will talk through her "humble beginnings" in Trinidad to her worldwide success with record Pink Friday in the program, which also features insight from friends and family.
Among the topics she will discuss is her ambition to succeed in the music industry, according to a preview transcript.

Minaj says: "I just had to give this [rap] one try because I had never given anything my all. I was like you know what, I don't care if I end up in a shelter. I am not going back to work."

Lil Wayne also features in the show, telling viewers how he discovered the 'Your Love' singer, who moved to Queens, New York as a child.

He says: "I was like, this female here is amazing. She'd be amazing for my label as well, and so that's when I knew I wanted to sign her, as soon as I heard her, as soon as I saw her. Get me in contact with some girl named Nicki!"
MAKE SURE TO TUNE IN TONIGHT @ 10P.M. ON E!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,