Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

MAG COVERS: Jessica Alba for ALLURE & LATINA Magazines


 Undeniably sexy Jessica Alba graces the August issue of Allure magazine, in which she reveals that she didn't appreciate her sexuality until she became a mom. "I was quite shy with it," Alba admits. "It wasn't something I embraced until I had my daughter. I saw how incredible and amazing it is to be a woman and to be able to create a life."


Alba, soon due to give birth to her second child, also talked about never being fully nude in her films. "At least I'm still covered. I'm wearing as much as a bathing suit. It's not like I'm naked. I'm not terribly comfortable with being in a bikini, but covering up my genitals is different than not covering up my genitals, at the end of the day. I do see a difference in that, to put it really frankly."

The new issue of Allure hits newsstands July 19.

Jessica Alba, 30, also shows off her growing baby belly on the cover of the August 2011 issue of Latina magazine’s first-ever family issue which hits newsstands July 12th.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

,