Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MAG SCANS: Cassie for BLANK Magazine




The 'Me & U' singer, who is known more for her modeling and rumored relationship with Diddy rather than her singing abilities, has been shot by Gomillion and Leupold for BLANK magazine.

  Inside, she discusses her new album, being a risk-taker and her desire to work with Prince.
On her new album
Its top secret! (smiles) I’m going to let the music speak for itself. The one thing I will say is I love it.

On who she would like to work with someday
Prince would be amazing. Isn’t that everyone’s answer to that?

On what she would be doing if she wasn’t a performer
I’d be a chef or a museum owner I’m into modern art.

On shaving her head and being a risk taker
My hair wasn’t a risk to me. I just did it. Loved it, still love it actually. And am I a risk taker?! You gotta live, no risk no reward. Life is boring if you paint inside the lines.
Cassie ft. Jadakiss - Make You A Believer (Preview)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,