Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BLACK LOVE: Monica & Shannon Brown's Wedding [Video]




The Insider’s Kevin Frazier gives us a sneak peek inside Monica and Lakers guard Shannon Brown’s blue themed wedding that was held at a historic cathedral in downtown LA over the weekend.

Among the celebrity guests attending last weekend's ceremony and reception were fellow Los Angeles Laker Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa, Nene Leakes and LL Cool J. The event's planner, Mindy Weiss, created a blue-themed wedding wonderland at the renovated cathedral Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles. The couple secretly tied the knot in a private ceremony last fall, but decided this time to hold an "official" wedding in front of family and friends.  

Monica said the wedding exceeded her expectations and fulfilled her dream of being spectacular but also something their familes could enjoy. "I was just overwhelmed. I'm glad because I didn't think about this 50 lb train that I was dragging behind me. I just had to take a deep breath, because I was really trying not to cry."
“This is a very special time in my life. I am blessed to have married the man that God sent me; he’s loving, compassionate, strong and supportive of my children, family, and career. I look forward to our life together.
Check out a few pics from the wedding, plus video footage of the wedding below:
{Source}




0 comments:

Post a Comment

,