Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

GOSSIP: Lil Kim Dropped from Monica's new single





Lil Kim just cannot catch a break! Just when things were looking up for the Queen B, Voletta Wallace knocks the femcee off her game.

Monica's newest single “Anything (to Find You),” which originally featured Missy Elliot, Rick Ross and Lil Kim will now be released without Kim's verse. Why? It seems as if Monica's new hit sports a sample from Wallace's son, Notorious B.I.G.'s legendary hit “Who Shot Ya.”

Fans of Kim were puzzled when Monica's track debuted this past week without the rap queen featured. Monica made it clear to fans that this was all Voletta's doing.

Monica tweets: 


“I am just finding out what has happened to my single and myself & Missy are beyond hurt that @LilKim was removed. She's our friend, a legend & @LilKim will get the respect she deserves at all cost. The clearance was revoked & I'm fighting to get it reinstated by the Biggie Estate.

“We respect all parties involved & were gonna do WHATEVER to keep the song as is because @lilKim the bizness on the record...”

“I am as thorough as they come and I LOVE @LilKim bottom line is Ms Wallace has the final say and she said No. If we put it out we get SUED.”

 {Source}

2 comments:

  1. So why not retool the song w somebody else's hook?lLil Kim is still the baddest bitch in the game and that's real disrespectful. Just use another track and get the Queen back on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE WITH U rgoddess69..i'm sure they'll find some way to work it out..I HOPE

    ReplyDelete

,