Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

GOSSIP: Fantasia confirms Pregnancy...but whose the Father?!?!


We suspected something was brewing in Fannie's tummy when she performed "Collard Greens & Cornbread" on American Idol sometime ago....

Fantasia Barrino has confirmed reports that she has another child on the way. After rumors swirled late June that she was carrying ex-boyfriend Antwaun Cook’s child, the American Idol alum officially announced her pregnancy at a charity event for the opening of the Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday, July 31.  

"You are the first persons that I share this news with. And I share this with you, because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk," Fantasia told the crowd in the video that has been removed from YouTube. "This child that I carry. God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from none of y'all."

This will be Fantasia’s second child, she already has a daughter, Zion Quari Barrino, who will turn 10 on August 8.

It was reported in November (2010) that Fantasia was allegedly pregnant with Cook’s child but tried to commit suicide after having an abortion.

Congratulations to Fantasia!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

,