Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Justin Timberlake for 'VANITY FAIR' July issue: Jessica Biel, Britney and His Music Career

On Justin: Prada sweater. Patek Phillipe watch. On Lara: Bottega Veneta ensemble.

Timberlake, who recently split with Biel, told Vanity Fair, "She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, O.K.? ... I don't want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me -- for instance, her." 


On Justin Timberlake: Tom Ford shirt and scarf, Tommy Hilfiger jacket and pants, Louis Vuitton shoes.
On Lara Stone: Christian Dior dress. Valentino shoes.


As for his more notable ex-girlfriend Spears, the entertainer confessed, "I wish her the best -- that goes without saying. We haven't spoken in 9 or 10 years."
Timberlake admitted he has no immediate plans for a new album, either, telling the magazine, "I wouldn't say I'm not going to put out another [album]. I would say that would be a bad bet, if you were betting. But I could see myself only doing one more big tour." 

Instead, he is concentrating on his upcoming comedies, including "Bad Teacher," starring ex-GF Cameron Diaz, and "Friends with Benefits" with Mila Kunis. Read more of the interview here

The July issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands June 2.

On Justin: Calvin Klein tank, Prada shirt and Perry Ellis pants.
On Lara: Tommy Hilfiger bra and Fendi shorts



On Justin: Canali shirt and Ralph Lauren pants. Tom Ford belt.
On Lara: Dolce & Gabbana swimsuit.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

,