Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

MAG COVERS: LAUREN LONDON COVERS ROLLING OUT


Lauren London covers “Rolling Out Magazine” in a chic, updated 70′s glamour. According to Rolling Out, it was “her desire to emulate the style of Janis Gaye, wife of the late soul legend Marvin Gaye.” The stunning actress and mother to Lil’ Wayne’s most recent son opened up a little bit for the interview and photo shoot that accompanied, in promotion for her Tyler Perry movie out tomorrow (April 22), Madea’s Big Happy Family.





“I don’t even think I’m all that cute,” she said when asked about her beauty secrets. “But I maintain a clean face and make sure I have a mani and pedi once a week. I think it’s important for women to take care of their nails, hair, skin and feet. That’s it. I keep it natural and simple … but when I get some sun, I’m all ready. That [tan] would be a beauty secret if I had one.”




“I had a pregnancy that wasn’t private … A lot of people had their opinions about it. They were surprised that I came up pregnant, which was a surprise to me, because I’m a woman and women get pregnant and Lauren comes first before the actress, so having my son was the best thing that ever happened to me,” she said.


“I’m a great mother because of my intentions on being a great mother, I’m a good friend because I’m loyal, I’m a good daughter because I’ve hopefully made my mother proud, I’m a great human being because I accept that there’s a spiritual being underneath it all,” she said. “I’ve always been a woman of faith.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,