Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

INSTANT REPLAY: Nicki Minaj Talks Mariah Carey and Dating on The Ellen Show





Yesterday on The Ellen DeGeneres ShowAmerican Idol judge Nicki Minaj confesses that she's worried about looking like 'a crazy psycho again' on the popular singing competition.
"I am not really a crazy psycho you guys," Nicki says, referring to the infamous web video that showed the singer/rapper launching into a tirade during Idol auditions. "No, I am serious. I am really not."
Nicki calls the outburst a defense mechanism, explaining that she began to suspect that fellow judge Mariah Carey was displeased with her being on the panel.
With the incident still fresh in her mind, Nicki admits that she is "not looking forward to live shows" because she "cannot trust [herself]."
"Just, like, if there's a slick comment being made..." Nicki says before catching herself. "I just want it to go well. It's about the contestants."
I don’t know. It was just to big old divas, I guess.  I was just like sitting there.  and I guess before I went in there I heard all the stuff that was being said but I didn’t believe it.  I heard them saying Mariah doesn’t want you on the panel but I was like, no. I am friends with Mariah.  I was like arguing people down. Like, don’t believe everything you read, you’re crazy. And so I went there and I started to feel a bit of the shade. And I just kind of over compensated by being crazier.  And I don’t think that really…
…If you know someone maybe doesn’t like you. It’s kind of like, now you’re gonna like really go in and show hey, because it’s like a defense mechanism. You know what I mean?  It’s really that.  You’re feelings are hurt and you can’t believe it so you kind of just compensate with being crazy.”

Check out the interviews below!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,