Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Jessica Simpson Stops By 'Tonight with Leno'





The brand that is, Jessica Simpson (her company is worth 1 billion) visited Jay Leno’s Tonight Show last night (January 15) where she talked about her new as-of-yet-untitled sitcom coming up on NBC that will loosely be based on her life. She will star in it and play herself because there are things about her life her fans need to know she says.
They also touched on her natural ability to get pregnant and how despite getting engaged two years ago, she and fiance Eric Johnson are still not married because of their new kiddies!!
“We’ve had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up.
“We’re doing it very backwards, I know… I’ll just keep my legs crossed, I guess, this time.”
This pregnancy, which comes eight months after giving birth to her adorable daughter Maxwell, was not exactly a planned one when she was asked if it was:
“Nope! Apparently it was a part of God’s plan for my life. I was extremely shocked… because I was going through a lot of hormonal changes, trying to get back to the old, vibrant Jessica. You know, it was kind of like a one-night stand. And it happened, all over again!”


In her first pregnancy she gained much more weight than what she bargained for because she did not stop and think about what she was eating, but she vows that this time will be very different:
“I was really happy to be pregnant (with Maxwell) and I didn’t ever step on the scale. I didn’t realise you could gain that much weight that quickly. (I gained) a lot more than doctors would recommend. I didn’t really make any healthy good decisions.”


She looks amazing and I can not wait to see her head back to TV. Particularly as a mentor on Fashion Star and not so much a "reality tv" based program about herself. The last time she went that route with first husband Nick Lachey things did not work out for the best. I wish her all the luck and will be tuning in to her show! No word on when it will air. I will keep you updated! Check out the interview below!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

,