Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

NEW MUSIC: Whitney Houston ft. Jordin Sparks - 'Celebrate'




Whitney Houston sparkles on her last-ever recording, the feel-good "Sparkle" soundtrack number "Celebrate."

Recorded with co-star Jordin Sparks and produced by R. Kelly, the song serves as the lead single for the late Houston's last-ever film.

"Celebrate" premiered on Ryan Seacrest's website earlier this morning, a day after Sparks appeared at the Billboard Music Awards to pay tribute to her co-star by performing Houston's legendary "Bodyguard" single "I Will Always Love You."

"I put myself completely, 100 percent onstage every time I perform," Sparks told MTV News of giving "everything" for her Houston tribute. "It's just very special. I feel very honored to be able to honor Whitney in this way and to sing one of her songs. I've actually never performed this song before ever. It's one of the songs I've always been like, 'Leave that alone,' so it's nerve-racking for me," she admitted.

"Sparkle" is set to open on August 17. Meanwhile take a listen to the track below!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

,