Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

VIDEO PREMIERE: Nicki Minaj - “STARSHIPS”




Roman Reloaded femcee Nicki Minaj returned to Twitter just in time for the unveiling of her “Starships” music video. (Why, what a coincidence!) 

Wearing a hot pink bikini and rolling around in the surf, Nicki Minaj filmed the music video for her single, “Starship” in Oahu, Hawaii back on March 14th.

“I don’t mind the fascination. It’s all good,” Minaj told DJ Funkmast Flex recently of her curves.  ”But I’ve said this before, it doesn’t define me. So, I try my best not to focus my energy on it."


“Like, if you guys focus energy on and spend energy on it, I don’t mind it. You know, people are sitting in the barbershop talking about my butt, it’s conversational. That’s what people are gonna do. As long as they’re talking about Nicki Minaj, I’m good."

Take a look at the mother Barb in action below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,