Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nicki Minaj's Full Interview With Graham Norton



Nicki Minaj made an appearance on The Graham Norton Show in the UK this week to promote her latest album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.

The Young Money rapper sat down for a hilarious interview on the host's BBC One show, in which she revealed why she controversially deleted her Twitter account.

"A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and that's what I did," Nicki said. "I had 11 million followers and I hope they will wait for me."

Unfortunately for her Barbz, Nicki isn't planning on jumping back on the social networking site anytime soon, but says she hopes her fans will still be loyal when she gets back.

"I don't know yet, I'm thinking about it. I miss my Barbz, please bear with me," Nicki said.

Check out her full interview with Graham below..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

,