Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BLACK LOVE: Ciara & Future/ Tiny & T.I.



Hotlanta Superstars Tiny & T.I. Harris were spotted in L.A. leaving dinnner at Crustacean, in Beverly Hills. The Harris' are currently filming the third installment to their highly successful family television show on VH1.






Not far behind Ciara was spotted with her favorite man, Future. The rumored couple seem to be spending a lot of time together.

While they have not confessed about their relations outside the studio, you can expect more collaborations between the two.







“The energy that we’ve been discovering is just so crazy and so fun and I’m having a blast working with him,” Ciara told US RAP NEWS. “He’s able to come with a different approach that inspires me.”



Ciara’s new album One Woman Army is due this year featuring the singles “Sorry” and “Got Me Good,” plus collaborations with Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross.

I am going to need Ciara to focus on her album this go round and not so much on looking for love...I'm just saying!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

,