Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

NEW MUSIC: Kelly Rowland - ICE [Feat. Lil Wayne] (FULL SONG)



Kelly Rowland finally delivers the long awaited new single featuring Lil Wayne that she tweeted about earlier this week and it looks as though she may have a nice little banger on her hands to follow up last year’s hit ‘Motivation’.


 For the song, titled ‘Ice’, she snagged Lil Wayne once again to recreate the magic but instead of collaborating with Rico Love on the new track, Sean Garrett penned the sexual and very hot lyrics: 

She been purring like a kitten craving your love
I been counting down the days you been gone,
yo too long, patience
knowing after what we did last time
Now, When you come and lay between it this time
take the ice cube
Sit it right below my navel and watch what I do after
That’s my favorite angle
My legs are numb now
Your love be giving me chills

Check out the Empress in action below!!


1 comments:

  1. You're so cool! I don't think I've truly read something like this before. So great to find someone with some original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!
    Review my page - play online

    ReplyDelete

,