Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ON THE CIRCUIT: BEYONCE KNOWLES; RELEASES DAD AS MANAGER

Mrs. Beyonce Knowles- Carter was spotted out in NYC with her bodyguard a few days ago looking very fresh-faced. In reported news, Mrs. "Put a Ring on it" herself has released her father of managing duties "on a business level," said publicist Yvette Noel-Schure.
“I am grateful for everything he has taught me,’’ Beyonce said of her dad. “I grew up watching both he and my mother manage and own their own businesses. They were hardworking entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps." Mr. Knowles is also not managing Tiffany Evans whom he just signed on to his management company not long ago. I wonder what's the real deal behind this...but good for B. Tiffany on the other hand could use some of his creole magic...lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment

,