Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

NEW MUSIC: SWV - 'All About You'


90′s R&B super group SWV are back with the follow-up to ‘Co-Sign’ entitled, ‘All About You’.

Lifted from the trio’s comeback album ‘I Missed Us’, the track is a mid-tempo song detailing the motions of falling in love. “All I can do is smile, cause you holding me down, I wanna tell you the truth, because it’s all about you,” the ladies harmonize using classic 90′s samples like ‘I Like The Way (Kissing Game)’ and nostalgic instrumentation.

‘I Missed Us’ will  markthe group’s first studio album in years since their disbandment in 1997. The LP is due in stores April 17, 2012. 

Get into SWV’s alleged second single below!!! I love it. Definitely that feel good music. I love that the other members also get a chance to showcase their vocals. All three of these women sure have voices.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

,