Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kelly Rowland Arrives @ first auditions for UK 'X Factor'

Kelly Rowland was the last judge to arrive at Birmingham's LG Arena for this season's first 'X Factor' auditions and she looked hot!

The star, who has been working out with celebrity trainer Jeanette Jenkins to achieve her hot body, is taking her seat as a judge on the UK version for the first time today joining her co-stars Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos and Louis Walsh.

It was only announced last week that the former Destiny's Child star would be joining the panel, helping to replace the absence of Simon Cowell, Dannii Minogue and Cheryl Cole.

In a statement, the 30-year-old revealed that new British talent such as Adele and Jessie J are why she's so excited about working on the show.

She said: "I am so excited to join The X Factor UK and be able to spend time in one of my favourite places in the world.

"The music coming out of the UK right now is incredible with artists like Adele, Jessie J and James Blake, so I’m confident this season of The X Factor will give me opportunity to hear a few diamonds in the rough. Being a judge is never easy, but I promise to be as sternly honest as I can and also encourage everyone who crosses the stage. I can't wait to meet the world’s next superstar!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

,